Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V4 #72

In a message dated 5/17/02 1:00:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com writes:

This makes me think about buying a phone card, blank camcorder tapes,
bottled water, and cigarettes (I rarely smoked, and haven't even touched
one in a long time, but, the thought of being around that many religious
people causes me to desire to chain smoke $4.25 a pack cancer sticks
around them).

That'll make you very unlike at least about a 4th of the people at C-stone, in fact...including a number of the bands.  ;-)