Cornerstone Magazine's Music And Arts Festival 2002,ElectricBoogaloo

I just found out that I will be attending Cornerstone Magazine's Music
And Arts Festival 2002.

This makes me think about buying a phone card, blank camcorder tapes,
bottled water, and cigarettes (I rarely smoked, and haven't even touched
one in a long time, but, the thought of being around that many religious
people causes me to desire to chain smoke $4.25 a pack cancer sticks
around them).

Cincinnati's Brownhouse, introduced by Karin Bergqust, last year, will
get to spread their musical wings  in a full set, which would be good
place for hardcore Rhinelanders to meet up.

A very  simple way to "gather" would be to pggyback/crash/hijack
USENET's <rec.music,christian> 's annual RMC BBQ, or, more gently, sign
up for it , details are usually available at rec.music.christian  and
the people at the RMC BBQ usully have their finger on the pulse of all
of the last-minute schedule changes.  They always just take donations
for a catered lunch, the company is good, last year Dead Artsit
Syndrome's Brian Healy put in an appearance.

I think that I have also caused one and one half people to decide to go;
the half person, a staffer of the United Methodist Church (BTW I'm not
Methodist),  was probably enticed by the oTr appearances.

N.P.-> Dan Fogelberg- _High Counry Snows_