Re: Rhinelander Roundup

Melanie wrote:
> by the way, don.  you have to have the longest email address i've ever seen.

donaldas at umich_edu is pretty short.  :-)

The other one is as follows: name at computer_department.school.university.network.
Makes perfect sense.  ;-)  I tell people to use the short one.  It just gets
forwarded to the long one, but it's easier to remember.  I guess nobody actually
*reads* the sig file...

See ya,
--
Don Smith                          Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Your kung-fu is best..."