Re: OtR Bumper Sticker Idea

I have to agree here.  Speaking as one who has put the
eve sticker on my 300zx, and the black and white on my
Prelude--I would love another sticker.  I got hit in
the rear end and they had to replace my old bumper.
hence the sticker went with it  :(  I really like the
stickers that are on a clear film so that they blend
with your car colour.  oooooh, ahhhhh !