Re: OtR Bumper Sticker Idea

Speaking of bumber stickers... my old black and white Over The Rhine
bumber sticker is peeling off my car and is pretty much faded. Although
people can still read it because every so often random people will
wildly honk and wave at me while I am driving. I can only assume it is
one of a couple of things 1. They think my driving sucks. 2. They went
to Miami University and are in APO or 3 which I think is the most
likely is that they like OTR and for whatever reason feel it necessary
to get my attention. Anyway I think it would be great if OTR would
start selling bumper stickers again since I would buy them and I am
sure many other people would too.
Debbie