Re: In the Garden

--- OncleBoo at aol_com wrote:
> Memo to Karin:  Yes, you are that mellow.  And you
> have been for quite a
> while.
>
> Is it really so outrageous to want music that isn't
> so somnolent?

Not at all.  That's why there's the Red Hot Chili
Peppers   :D

and btw, I really like the old version of LBR better
than the new one--just as I like the old version of
Goodbye better than the newer one...the new version of
Moth kicks ass though, and if I don't either hear live
or get a copy of the like a radio/ain't no sunshine
experiment, I'm going to go postal here.  :D~

Mark