Re: x-files

The episode was called "Alpha".  Season Six.  I remember so vividly watching
that episode and just getting more and more amazed as the OtR references piled
higher and higher... I still wonder if maybe the editor changed Linford's name
to Ian just because Linford is such an unusual name. ;-) But when I saw that
the book spines said Karin Bergquist, with an "i" in Karin, I knew there was no
way it could be a coincidence.  It was a pretty fun evening.

Good morning,
--
Don Smith                          Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Let truth and falsehood grapple.  Who ever knew truth put to the worse, in a
free and open encounter?"				         - John Milton