RE: San Diego 5/10 & Los Angeles 5/11..

the panties story:

Remember a little while back some listees had said they thought
the "best be saving your pennies" line in Little Blue River was
"best be saving your panties"?  That was the panties story.
After Linford made those comments, Karin said something about
launching a line of Over the Rhine lingerie.  I yelled out to
have Linford model them, but uh, I don't think they were as
amused with that visual as I was.

And nope.  No pants peeing.  I did have tears streaming down my
happy cheeks giving me a very wet face though. :)

As for coming out for the Christmas show, after this past weeks
adventure, I think I may just have to begin saving up $$
starting now.  Willpower, must tap in to that.