Re: MICHELLE IS MY IDOL (San Diego& Los Angeles)

oh M Y GOSH! I am soo stinkin excited for you. (wait, are those words b/c I
thought I had none!) I want to meet you just so I can hear your story again!
Ps, you are hi-larious. I might read your revue again, it was such a
beautiful story. ;) I was seriously on the edge of my seat. Lol. Do you know
how many times I've dreamed of seeing Karin and Linford in all there
glory(hehe)? You just make it seem so possible. *tear* Nah, I'm probably
going to Cstone...but it could never be as cozy as the shows were for you.
I'm so envious of your experience! :)

Anyhoo...I hope that someday we will meet. I think my *cackling* would go
with your personality. ;)

Viva La Michelle! (err)

Kylie

And if