Re: San Diego 5/10 & Los Angeles 5/11.. dashboard hula girl thoughts

In a message dated 5/13/2002 7:26:05 PM Central Daylight Time, Ysobelle at aol_com writes to Michele:

>>I got to ask which song on Besides has his yell that he's so
>>darn proud of on it and he says, "Ok ok!!  The first yell after
>>My Love Is A Fever is me, the second one is Nikki *add big ass
>>duggy dug grin and all the talking with his hands you can
>>picture*"  He said to say Hi to the gang and to drop him a 'Hi',
>>he's at the same email.  What a night.  What great shows.  And
>>what great company and new friends I've met.

>For a minute I was comletely confused, cos I wasn't AT that show.

>But I think you can hear me screaming on ASR after Circle of Quiet. So I
>am there somewhere.

Although I know it will be hard for other listees to believe, Dug was not talking about you, sweets.  It was his best friend Nikki who can be heard on that CD.  She died shortly after that show, sadly, and Dug is damn proud to have her voice forever on an OTR CD.

Crawling back under the rock,
Jan

P.S.  I am compiling a list of quotes from Saturday night (Hi, Bruce!  Good to talk to you even if it was just for a sec.  Did you say Journey?).  Can you send me Kim's e-mail?