Zayne

From: "Nat. O" •Date: Mon, 13 May 2002

<<Please tell me if i'm hallucinating here, but I'm
watching an all new episode of the x-files, (new for
the UK anyway)   involving supposedly extinct
man-eating dogs, and it's filled with OtR references.
(Karin Berquist as a dog expert,a character by the
name of Detweiler, good dog bad
dog jokes).I'm sure I've missed whatever information
floats around in OtR
circles about this, but someone please tell me I'm
*not* hallucinating.
Is there an interesting story behind this I'm missing?>>

=====
She does rain dances when she's feeling dry... ~Shivaree