Re: mp3s (was Re: petrof mulvisky)

On Thu, 9 May 2002 OncleBoo at aol_com wrote:

> Dan writes:
>
> Speaking of mp3s, is OtR planning on having every track from the tribute
> album serve as an mp3 of the month?  This is what, the 4th month in a row
> that they've used a song from the tribute?  At this rate it'll be about
> another 2 years before we get another song actually performed by OtR.

While I wouldn't put it perhaps quite that strongly, it _is_ kinda funny
that I think I've got close to a quarter of the album.  Mind you, it's
making me feel much more interested in buying the album if it's sold at
C-Stone, so perhaps they're doing their job.  But I have to admit, I'd
love to hear more of the oddities that we got at the very beginning of
the 'mp3 rarity' experiment.  That Beatbox piece from Films for Radio was
_great_.

-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)