RE: mp3s (was Re: petrof mulvisky)

I bet they'll  stop soon since it's being sold for
charity and all.  I for one vote that the next MP3otM
come from the MUCH FABLED d*e*m*o disc recorded for
"you know who".

Can anybody say "give us something with Mike and Terri
and !Brian!" on it !!-- c'mon just this once...were
being good stewards of the virtual Apple Orchard...we
won't tell anyone at V*****.

;o)