some kind of fidelity... and Ms. Gudmundsdottir

Kylie Wilkerson wrote:
> >yes, i am a damn geek.
>
> Have you seen the movie, Infidelity? :)

The 1917 Ashley Miller movie Infidelity?
  No.

The 2000 Stephen Frears movie High Fidelity with
John Cusack and Jack Black?
  Yes- great stuff.

Assuming that you truly speak of High Fidelity, I
do associate myself with the trio in the music shop
quite well... organizing my CDs in autobiographical
order wouldn't be out of the realm of All Things Dan
to Do.

> >music has shapes... Bjork is a squiggley line.
> >Tool is an parabola or an architecture design.
> >Over the Rhine is a brown paper bag... a brown
> >paper bag from Wild Oats Grocery store with the
> >nice handles that gets used far months after the
> >initial grocery purchase.
>
> I couldn't agree with you more, Dan! And Bjork...
> sometimes I can't listen to her b/c I hate her
> name. (or maybe it's the way people always say it
> the wrong way?) But...she is a squiggley line.

the use of the umlaut scares me.

but Bjork's music is fanciful and free... like a
catfood ad... or something.

yes, i meant that- somehow,
Dän

np: dj rap - learning curve

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/