Re: colors & album impressions thereof...

You know, I've never really thought of this until now. But I think it *does*
have an affect on me. I can't think of any that I really hate, but I can
tell you some that I like. The Beatles 'Number Ones' now that is a cool
album cover, or so I think. It's like red, with yellow. (and the
inside...ahh) Greg and Rebecca Sparks 'Live Life'...good cover. It just has
a pic of themselves...a happy pic.
An OtR cover I dont like...Besides...that's the one with the bear rite? I
think that's 'freakin-icky'. :) Anyhoo.

My butt is burnt from the tanning bed,
Kylie