OtR as chicken soup....

Whoo!! Guess who's got a job at greenbelt UK, so she's onsite for the OtR concert, free?

Yup!! I'm going to my first OtR concert. (well. still wokring on diddling my hours, or stewarding venues to get to the gig, but I'm sure if I can get this close I can pull a string or seven. )

I came around from my fever and sedation (don't ask. very,very,very blistery, even inside my throat .) to find the little letter sitting on my desk, definately chicken soup to the soul.

Now I'm a lot less blistery, and a lot more cheery and altogether indebted to everyone's advice of baking soda, and cold tea and balm. Unfortunately there seems to be an oatmeal shortage in the health shops, but I shoud have some by tomorrow. (thank goodness.)

Thanks for all the concern and sympathy,

*hugs*

a -lot- spottier-but-much-less-itchy - Tash.

np:- THe CLassic SOul ALbum. spelt just like that. ::shrug::

'If I try to pray, it's like a game of red rover. I take a real good run at it, but I can't break through. Don't matter anyway. I'm so red-handed. The game is over. I'll just tell the truth.

I know a Love that will not let me go. '
::over the rhine::