RE: C-Stone 2002 - If you're not camping...

On Wed, 8 May 2002, Zayne S wrote:

> --- Kylie Wilkerson wrote:
> > Wouldn't it be fun if all the listees camped in the
> > same area? :)I just can't wait to meet some of you!
> (some...I *could*> wait) ;)<<
>
> There are some groups that do just that. The 77's have
> a group of people who traditionally camp together in
> what has become known as Camp 77. The band knows of
> the site and have visited there to meet the
> participants, hang out, and lead Praise and Worship
> around the campfire.

Being from the SCA, I have this vision of a small site roped off, its
entrance having a small banner, proclaiming "Imaginary Apple Orchard"; to
its sides, two heraldic devices (shield-shaped banners): "Sable, An
Imaginary Apple proper argent."

-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)