RE: C-Stone 2002 - If you're not camping...

--- Kylie Wilkerson wrote:
> Wouldn't it be fun if all the listees camped in the
> same area? :)I just can't wait to meet some of you!
(some...I *could*> wait) ;)<<

There are some groups that do just that. The 77's have
a group of people who traditionally camp together in
what has become known as Camp 77. The band knows of
the site and have visited there to meet the
participants, hang out, and lead Praise and Worship
around the campfire.

Zayne

=====
She does rain dances when she's feeling dry... ~Shivaree