celldwelling

The Mattrix <soberman_69 at hotmail_com> wrote:
> >np: celldweller
>
> Okay, just how did you get enough tracks to fill a
> dsc?  I just went to the
> official sie, and found only a scant few mp3s.
> (Forget the indie comp, I'd
> love to hear this!)

on mp3.com/celldweller

Stay With Me (Unlikely)
Symbiont
Under My Feet
Switchback
Fadeaway
One Little World
Beginning of the End
Kemikal
and 8 remixes of Symbiont

8 songs, 8 remixes... not bad... i wish i would have
bought the *extremely* limited edition Celldweller
EP back when Scott was issuing it.  i thought... i
don't want to pay $25 for a CDR EP... but it might
have been worth it, because four of the tracks can
only be listened to (not downloaded) from mp3.com.

Dan

np: monk - blink

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that I (Dan) maintain*
     VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
              http://www.dlm.net/gc/

     VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
          http://www.pixieprincess.com/