OtR Tribute Concert at York Street

the June 27th Tribute Concert to the band Over the
Rhine at Newport-KY's very own "Best Place for a
First Date" York Street International Cafe...
20 songwriters, 2 songs each...

does anyone know if Karin, Linford, Jack, Ric, Brian,
are gonna be there?  that would be rockin'...

Bruce o' Drew... youse gots their digits... eh?

forget what you don't know yet,
Dan

np: essential indie - rock v. 1.0

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that I (Dan) maintain*
     VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
              http://www.dlm.net/gc/

     VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
          http://www.pixieprincess.com/