smokin' grooves 2002

i hope the powers that be bring this tour around the
cincinnati area...

The Roots - wow!  great musicians!
DJ Shadow - see Radiohead and DJ Shadow "Rabbit
  in Your Headlights" collaboration
Lauryn Hill - great songwriter
Jurassic 5 - best rap group i know of...
Outkast - experimentally fun rap group... they're
  evolving, unlike most modern rap acts

holy crap!  5 top-notch hip-hop artists on the same
bill...

Dan

np: essential indie - rock v. 1.0 (i'm testing it)

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that I (Dan) maintain*
     VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
              http://www.dlm.net/gc/

     VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
          http://www.pixieprincess.com/