Did anyone miss me?

I did not get to see the Mid-Hudson Bridge.

But I did have an experience that was, on the whole, as uplifting and as
wrenching as a good OtR concert, so there's some artistic worth in that,
right?

I laughed, I cried, I got propositioned for a menage a trois-- it was an
interesting weekend.

Oh, and Karin, in your honour, I warbled "Poughkeepsie" at the top of my
dusty and battered voice as I hurtled down the New York Thruway at some
ungodly hour of the night. My advice to myself is to keep my day job.
Whatever the hell it is this week.