Re: why I love Jack Kerouac - by Kelvin Bailey

Hey, Kelvo, that sounds really exciting!  How great for you!
Drunken John Mayer revelers.  Hmmm.  that's worse than screaming teenie boppers.

anyway, I'm excited for you.  School is usually great.  Crunchtime sucks, but
I'm looking for perspective here.
Bethany

np: sundry mp3s

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen