Re: why I love Jack Kerouac - by Kelvin Bailey

>From: Hazel410 at aol_com
>
>Kelvin! You're alive! I take it from your lack of recent postings that life
>is still treating you sparklingly?
>
>Hope so.  Do keep us updated!  : )

Kelvo's going to school in the fall!  Or, at least that's the plan.
Hopefully I will be quitting my job (insert wild exclamation of joy) and
begin working on the ole MA in English.  I'll spend a good chunk of my
weekend working on aplications, writing samples, etc.  There's a pretty good
chance I will get a teaching assistant position - nice pay, tuition, health
benefits.

I'm stoked!  Thanks for asking.

Kelvin (who will never again go to an all ages show at Jillian's because
even though John Mayer is great the drunken frat party crowd sucked and gave
me and my friends panick attacks!)