Re: Length

--- Dusty Volume <dustyvolume at yahoo_com> wrote:

<<<Hey, we should hook up at the next Nashville show.
 I always try to go when I can--How long have you
lived there.>>>

That would be great!

The majority of my CD collection is made up of bands
I've heard of since moving here in 1993. I've been to
a few of the Cafe Milanos shows but never saw Over the
Rhine there. The last time I was at Cafe Milanos was
last April for the GMA show featuring Riki Michelle,
Phil Madeira, the Choir, 77, Lost Dogs, DA, Terry
Taylor...what a great night!

Zayne
np: Miles Davis - Kind of Blue

=====
She does rain dances when she's feeling dry... ~Shivaree