Re: Length

Hey,  we should hook up at the next Nashville show.  I
always try to go when I can--How long have you lived
there.  Did you go to any of the old Caffe Milano
shows?  That was becoming a tradition there for a
while--and the employees were fans too.  I've seen
lots of recurring fans there--not to mention our own
Jan, and another listee of olde whose name escapes
me--she was very cool though