Re: C-Stone 2002

On Thu, 2 May 2002 TYoder at sschwab_com wrote:

> maybe we can all meet somewhere at a designated time?

Stage Right (left side as you look at the stage) end of the stage at
10:30pm.

Of course, most of us will be in the first three rows by the Choir
concert, I'm guessing.  That's where Sherry and I will be (though we'll
probably be there for Riki Michele as well...)

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)