Re: C-Stone 2002

maybe we can all meet somewhere at a designated time?

                          ..................twila

                    Michael Cade
                    <michael.cade.liv1@stat       To:     over-the-rhine at actwin_com
                    efarm.com>                    cc:
                    Sent by:                      Subject:     C-Stone 2002
                    owner-over-the-rhine@ac
                    twin.com

                    05/02/2002 01:59 PM
                    Please respond to
                    Michael Cade

I thought I saw somewheres back that someone was making a list and trying
to set a time and place for all to meet up.

We will be there, but won't be sitting next to Kylie during OTR (she made
some threats as to how she might react at her first show)