Re: Essential Indie Artists

<<   also, anyone know where i could find a cd of mark
 heard's ideola?
    ..................twila >>

Hate to tell you but you can't.  That is unless you are willing to spend
$70-100 for it.
I think Rad Rockers had one a while back for around $150!  Fingerprint
records (the label Mark founded with Dan Russell) has a few copies they let
go for an "offering" to support the label.  Only thing is they won't consider
anything under $100.  One occasionally pops up on ebay but it goes up to at
least $70 every time.  Your're best bet is to find a vinyl copy and burn it
to disc.  Mark is in my top 3 favorite artists and I wouldn't pay someone
that much for a disc they paid 10-15 bucks for in good conscience.
    If you ever do want to spend that much I'd go with getting it directly
from Fingerprint.  That way, at least some of the money reaches Janet and his
daughter.

kevin (don't shoot the messenger) hopp