Re: Essential Indie Artists

thanks for the info!  and i'm counting!  : )

getting my trek tuned and ready for the dust!

                          ..................twila

                    Zayne S
                    <wrosesongs at yahoo_com       To:     OTR List <over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
                    >                           cc:
                    Sent by:                    Subject:     Re: Essential Indie Artists
                    owner-over-the-rhine@
                    actwin.com

                    05/02/2002 12:54 PM
                    Please respond to
                    Zayne S

--- TYoder at sschwab_com wrote:

> and i've got a question....where could i get a
> hold of aunt betty's? >>>

Try Mike Knott's site:
<http://www.michaelknott.com/merchandise/index.shtml>

As for Mark Heard's Ideola, that one may be a little
hard to find.

61 days until Cornerstone - but who's counting. ;)
Zayne

=====
She does rain dances when she's feeling dry... ~Shivaree