Re: used cds (was Re: Chantal...again)

OncleBoo at aol_com wrote:
> Have any of y'all had any problems with used CDs
> you've bought online?  I don't mind buying used
> discs if I can look them over beforehand, but the
> idea of buying them sight unseen is worrisome to
> me.

i buy stuff online constantly.  i usually use a credit
card, so there's some sort of buyer protection there.
half.com, ebay.com, secondspin.com are all good places
with used CDs.  half and ebay both have feedback and
protection policies.  secdonspin.com is a store, so
their used CDs are usually in great condition.

HTH!
Dan

np: vol - audible sigh: complete sessions

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that I (Dan) maintain*
     VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
              http://www.dlm.net/gc/

     VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
          http://www.pixieprincess.com/