re:Karin's beauty

"Waitaminnit!  Is it possible...just maybe...that JB is referring to the
photo of Karin and Linford sitting down on the 2nd page inside the "Films
For Radio" booklet (the one you see immediately when you open it) and not
the legs (which I am quite certain belong to a statue) that appear on the
back cover?  Methinks that someone may have misunderstood..."

LOL....!!! Of course I didn't mean the legs on the statue! I meant the one
on the inside with the nerdy glasses! A nice cover of the album would of
been the photo of Karin in the black top hat with Lin standing behind her
off to the left which they used for promo stuff and was obviously taken
during the same photo shoot as most of the stuff on the inside of the CD but
somehow never made it anywhere in the CD jacket.Oh well,it wouldn't kill
them to put a nice classy photo of themselves on the cover of the next
CD.Remember obscurity isn't a virtue all unto itself.It may be cool,but more
sales because people could put beautiful faces to the beautiful music would
be cooler! John (JB)