Re: Essential Indie Artists - Sharing Tree Possibility

this sounds like a great idea, although I would be hard pressed to find
indie artists that I didn't hear about from the list (or like Pedro the
Lion who's already popular here).  I've got a few mp3s laying around
mostly related to the list.  *feels mainstream*

in other news, I bought the new Elvis Costello and I like it.  It's more
rockin' than some of his more recent stuff, and has a lot of good
reviews.  I posted my own on my weblog if anyone's interested.
www.xanga.com/bethaniqua

np: Elvis Costello, When I Was Cruel

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah