perk up Terry Gilliam fans

hey all,

I know we have at least a couple Gilliam fans on the list
soI  thought I'd mention that Barnes and Nobles has remainder copies of
the book by Bob McCabe on his films called "Dark Knights and Holy Fools".that
ame out around the end of 99 for only 7 bucks - Hardback.  It's a great book
for Gilliam fans.  Covers his entire career up to Fear and Loathing and is
profusely illustrated.  I bought a softcover copy for around 30 bucks when it
came out because this one was pretty rich for me at the time.  I think
different B&N stores carry common remainders but If anyone wants a copy and
can't find it I'll pick it up for them.

  Kevin (sorry for the advertisement, really have no interest in B&N just
passing along a nice book deal)

*If there really is a pole at the North Pole, I bet there's some dead
explorer-guy with his tongue stuck to it.