Karin's beauty

> On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, J B wrote:
> > Let's face it the first photo you see when opening
> >the FFR CD booklet is
> > hardly flattering . . .

>then peter the great wrote:
> I always thought those legs belonged to a statue ...
>  ;)

Waitaminnit!  Is it possible...just maybe...that JB is referring to the photo of Karin and Linford sitting down on the 2nd page inside the "Films For Radio" booklet (the one you see immediately when you open it) and not the legs (which I am quite certain belong to a statue) that appear on the back cover?  Methinks that someone may have misunderstood...