Re: Guitar Playin Fool...

You live in Ft Wayne!? I live in Gas City. (Marion) Cool. You know a lot
about guitars, eh? I seriously love my Takamine...I'm glad I decided to go
with it. Hey...after you got that email from Linford...I emailed Blair to
ask him about their guitars and mentioned that I bought a Takamine, and then
joked that you got an email from Linford himself and I didnt. So...today I
got an email from ol Linny(he probably hates that)...I'm so excited! Ah. :)

Anyhoo,
Kylie

I know a small handful