Oops, too quick

That last e-mail slipped away before we were finished--sorry.

In short, Over the Rhine will be performing at Kenyon College this Friday,
April 27 in Gund Commons. (new venue)

This Saturday, April 28, Over the Rhine returns to the Chicago area for their
first concert ever at Fitzgeralds in Berwyn, IL.

We'll be doing shows in Seattle, Portland, Eugene, San Francisco, San Diego
and Los Angeles early this May. Check out overtherhine.com for more!

Also, there is one more week left to take advantage of the monthly special at
overtherhine.com: Linford and Karin have been signing all merchandise (cd's,
posters etc) ordered through the website this month. Here's a handy checklist
of what's available:

Over the Rhine:

Till We Have Faces
Patience
Eve
Good Dog Bad Dog
The Darkest Night of the Year
Besides
Amateur Shortwave Radio
Films For Radio

Linford Solo:

I Don't Think There's No Need To Bring Nothin'
Grey Ghost Stories

Collectible Huge Tour Posters:

1996 Emery: Brooding Mysterious Performers
1997 Emery: 21 Reasons to pray for Snow
1999 Taft: Stern child with Rag Doll (Special Guest Leo Kottke)
2000 The World Can Wait Tour Poster: Karin grins from ear to ear
2000 Taft: A Few Rabbit Trails, OtR w/Sixpence and Ron Sexsmith

Can't sign the black shirts, but the navy tank tops can be signed...

Well, put us to work if you're so inclined. Hope to see you soon.

Enjoy,

Over the Rhine