Re:Midnight Oil and Guitars

>From: "Julie Hentz" <hentz3 at attbi_com>
>
>20,000 Watt R.S.L. is quite good. A best-of with all the crowd-pleasers.

Well, not ALL of them.  That would have required 2 CDs, something the Oils
seem reluctant to do.  Seriously, it didn't even contain all the singles
that had been released up to that point, like "Read About It", or old
favorites from the early days such as "Stand In Line".

  We've been playing it a lot at
>our house to get stoked for next week's show at House of Blues.

You  _____!  I'm signed up for an A & P class that starts the same week they
will be at Bogarts.  Phooey.

LOL, I told
>someone we were going and they said "they're still together?"

And going strong, baby!

Have you heard the Ghostwriters?

Re: Guitars- I hear Mars needs 'em.

G'day,