Re: This is a bit much....

A bit much? Our lord and savior- advertizing?

Sometimes I'm glad for "hokey religions and ancient superstitions"
and May 16th.

<SmirK>
D.M.

>Ok, I love Jesus and all(sorry about the netiquette or lack there of)...but
>I would never wear those shoes! It's funny to me b/c there is an old song
>called...Gospel Shoes! :) Thanks for passing this along. I'm still laughing
>about the 2liveCrew and Jars of Clay.
>
>Hehe,
>Kylie
>

>>Yes, Gospel Footwear....
>>
>>http://www.gospelshoes.com/product.html
>>
>>"To forgive is to set the prisoner free,
>>and then discover the prisoner was you."

When She's complicated I'm not
When I'm complicated she's got
Mercy and I pound it like a shot
Now that's what we've got
and that's what's hot!

If there's one thing I hate its women who apoligize for wanting sex.
---Bound

Everyone's looking for someone to blame
When you share my bed you share my name
Go ahead call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops
---Tom Waits "Hold On"

Beauty is skin deep
But she has thick skin
---Michael Kelsey