Re: midnight oil

>From: Hazel410 at aol_com
>
>FWIW, I'm selling used copies of 'Earth and Sun and Moon' and 'Red Sails in
>the Sunset' on amazon.com.  (Among various other things...)

Goodness, I can't imagine why anyone would do a thing like that.  Timeless
classics, I tell you!  Especially "Red Sails".

For fun, can anyone tell me two things the Oils have in common with Over the
Rhine?  (Being mainstream artists with ties to  Christianity is not one of
them.)  The winner gets...um, my undying respect?  Hummm...

I'll think of something,

matt