Strange dream...Ysobelle

So...last nite I dreamt(you cut off all your hair)that I was still in high
school, and that it was my first day...well I go into my history class and
YOU, Yosie are my teacher. At first I wasn't going to say anything. But then
another listee was in there too...maybe Anita?? And you made some reference
to some thread about the both of us...and I was like whoa. :) The reason I
know what you look like is from Jessyka, and her pics from Rent-a-Don. :)

Thanks,
Kylie