Re: feeling silly...

--- Hazel410 at aol_com wrote:

> I believe the
> connection being made is with the line from Sea and
> Sky:
>
> "i feel like a castaway but i'm not afraid
> you and me and a coupla dusty volumes"

Yep, that would be the reference.  Believe it or not,
I first decided to get a computer and brave the big
www almost exclusively because of this list!  I had
heard that it existed (almost like a fable isn't it)
and decided to buy a computer and sign up.  It shows
you now naive I was back then because I actually
thought "How clever I will be by choosing a reference
to OtR for my screen name" (you see, it was also my
AOL screen name at the time).  Anyway, here I am today
almost 6 years later--still the blabbering fanboy...

> Of course we only have the one.  :)

And for good reason--how many more of me could we all
stand?  I can't even search the archives any more for
fear I'll stumble upon one of my old posts and wince
"I can't believe I said that."

Mark