Re: concert tonight

do you know what b-sides are?  (it comes from the time of record albums, which
might be the problem)  It used to be that people would release singles with the
popular song on one side ("A-side") and a random song or live track or
something on the other side (b-side) and so people made b-side albums with
those sorts of songs.  Does that help?  So Besides is a pun on that.....
Bethany

np: Besides

Kylie Wilkerson wrote:

> I *still* don't get it. Could someone explain?? ;)
>
> even dumber,
> Kylie
>

> > > I bought Besides.  Which, I finally realized tonight, is a pun.
> > > Besides.  B-sides.  I feel so stupid.
> >
> >I'll join that club with you, Bethany.  I only realized it when a friend
> >referred to the CD as "B-Sides."  I reacted, "What?!? They have another CD
> >don't know about?"  Yeah....I felt silly too.
> >
> >Allie
>
> Undeniably...Kylie

~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen