Re: a tremendous loss

I'm so sorry for your loss, Twila. Your father sounds like a wonderful
man, and I'm glad you got a last chance to tell him how much you loved
him, that your whole family could do so. So many people don't get that
chance.

Please, don't let those who made you bitter sap your energy-- although,
of course, you have a right to be angry. And don't feel bad about wanting
to have your Dad back-- he's your Dad. Of course you want him with you.
His being with G-d and not being with you are really two different things.

Peace is often a long time coming, but it's still sweet whenever it
arrives. You'll get there when the time is right. I'm just full of
advice, aren't I?

Much love and virtual hugs-- we'll all be thinking of you.