Re: last night

Well,

Liesel has already given a review
(http://www.actwin.com/MediaNation/OtR/month.200203/msg00999.html) which
pretty much sums up my feelings as well.
I can recommend the rowing on the Hyde Park lake. Even better if you cannot
row and it's a bit windy.
I can also recommend going to a theatre. We saw a comedy encompassing the
complete works of Shakespeare (sp?) in one single play. Got me rolling over
the floor laughing. But I guess any play will be great.
Visit all the places we haven't had time for yet. Just go and and i'll
guarantee you'll have a great time.

Mark