Re: 40 questions and 40 answers

Allow me then, as a Catholic, to ask you in public- what's the word on this
film?  I thought it would be cute perhaps, when I first heard about it, but
have since heard it is quite offensive.  No real surprise there.  Though I
understand a bit of a moral is left underneath it all, in that the main
character "rediscovers" himself.  Not 'zactly the true meaning of Lenten
sacrifice, but hey...