40 questions and 40 answers

So I'm looking at the new Books In Culture issue (great magazine)...the
first thing I notice is that the article by Brian McLaren defending his book
is entitled 'Faithfully Dangerous'.  Hm....  Then I begin reading the
critical review of 40 Days and 40 Nights that my co-workers so desparately
want me to read and comment on. (Me being the resident wierdo and all.)
After reading the first paragraph, my eyes look up to the byline and I see
that it was written by Peter Chattaway!  Is this our Peter Chattaway?  Is
this you, Peter?  If it is, would you mind emailig me off line.  I'd love to
ask you a couple of questions about the review.

Thanks,

Kelvin