Re: last night

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Dusty Volume wrote:

> --- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
> > On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Dusty Volume wrote:
> > not a man (:
>
> I'm sorry!  I could have sworn that we discussed this already and you
> told me you were male.  Oh well, maybe I should start using a memory
> checker on my mind--forget the spell checker on my emails!

well, yea, the discussion has been had before (what kind of tense is that?
past present perfect subjunctive? (: ).

and i believe, i have said, i am a GIRL.  there are even people who will
vouch for that who've actually *seen* me.

there are even references to being outnumbered in the programmer world
(guy to girl ratio)

etc.

i am not the kind of girl that paints fingernails, though, or squeals when
gotten wet (:

rhys

--
Possible probable my black hen,