RE: length does matter (was Re: How Much is too Little?)

>--- "ms. tarquini" <lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com>
>wrote:
> >
> > except i want to know where kelvin is?  kelvin are
> > you
> > there?   though this post might not be the most
> > appropriate time to ask...:)

Oh the things that remind people of me...(Funny, that subject header reminds
me of that strange Fear Factor last night...)

I'm here.  Thanks for noticing (Liesel & Matt (: )
Yahoo has been really screwy and I haven't been able to check email at work
in forever.  I'm locked out at home too and have been trying to remedy the
situation. Hotmail might be the solution.

Every now and then I would get on just enought to check email and work on
the 300 or so posts that piled up.

On top of all that - life has been happening in a big way for Presto.  In a
big Good way that is.  A lot of things that I have been looking for, seeking
God for, etc. are really coming to fruition.  It's kind of scary learning to
trust in it all.  Anyway, to be honest, all these posts have seemed
so...inconsequential...I don't mean that to be a value statement at all.
It's just not where my attention has been.

But I'm here now and Friday night in Lexington was a great show (one of the
best in a long while) and I'm still wondering whey they mention the tribute
album and Jessie's contribution everywhere they go except when they play in
Kentucky?  Hmm...  Karin did, however, say right before singing 'Jesus In
New Orleans' something to the effect of "Some folks on the digest were able
to figure out the lyrics to this one.  I guess my diction's getting better."
  I kind of winced 'cause I know I mentioned her diction once.

'nuff said

Kelvin