Re: How Much is too Little?

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 Gilhamilton at aol_com wrote:
> Look at what Daniel Amos just did with Mr. Buechner's Dream.  The main
> disc was done but they had enough tunes to fill out another disc and
> they went ahead and did two full discs at not much more than the price
> of one.

That was another odd case, actually, since the "bonus disc" was
considerably shorter than the main disc, yet they also put a "bonus track"
on their mp3.com web page.  It's an okay tune, and there was room for it
on the disc, but for some reason, they didn't put it on the disc.

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/21/daniel_amos.html